Saturday, May 12, 2007

PR For The Planet

Outside of this site I usually TRY to keep my opinions to myself. Recently though I found it necessary to defend Al Gore's "Inconvenient Truth" Like the man or not, he has given environmental issues a place on the world stage, and reached an audience who previously ignored environmental experts. In fact, I even saw David Suzuki and Stephen Harper on "Entertainment Tonight" thanks to Mr. Gore's celebrity status; talk about getting coverage! My personal endorsement on Al's PR for the planet resulted in two-cents worth of ink, and my "letter to the editor" was printed in yesterday's Hastings edition of The Shield. I will continue to fight the good fight from my little corner of the world and hope everyone has a planet-friendly weekend :)

1 comment:

Loyalist PR said...

Great letter to the editor, MJ! A worthwhile platform for dialogue to be sure...